Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friday Week 10











This morning, I am thankful for these fingers, this computer, the gift of words. I am thankful for this coffee. And I'm grateful for this place. I am thankful for the turn in the weather, for the run I am about to go on, for the afternoon I get to spend with my girls. Yes, I am thankful for my family - both immediate and extended - I am thankful that you are my mother, my father, my sister, my brother. I am thankful for you. And I am thankful for my Lord. I am thankful to Jesus for all of this - for by him all things are made. He is the sweet source. And if I am only this one thing - his - it is enough. For it all springs out from this one reality. I am my beloved's; he is mine. And he can be yours... So come, I invite you...come into the beauty - the marvel of my Master, the ecstacy of nature and love, the wonder of all of this... Come.

What are you thankful for this morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment