Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday March 14

OK. I'm getting pumped for March Madness. I have my bracket right here. And as I am looking at it, I'm thinking about how upredictable it is. It reminds me of God in that way. He never ceases to surprise me. And his surprises, also like the bracket, are thrilling, disappointing at times, and also leading somewhere - namely, down to one thing. Jesus.

Maybe you, like the bracket have expanded to 68. You have so many things on your mind and in your heart. You're stressed. You're overwhelmed. You're juggling the necessities of life. Well, this is my prayer for you. That, as you go through the madness of your March, may Christ help you focus your attention down to that one thing that matters. Amen.

Good luck in the tourney!

No comments:

Post a Comment