Monday, August 13, 2012

444


I love this...

In the dream I was being pulled down a whitewater rapid that was a thrashing and torrential river. I was thinking, I am going to die.  I was aware of being full of fear. In my thrashing about, trying to stay afloat, my wrist hit something.... I assumed it was a branch in the water. I grabbed it. It turned out to be a "pool ladder" handle sticking way out into the river from the bank. I pulled myself in, exhausted. I looked back at the river thinking,That was lucky - for sure I would have died. Then I woke up. Adrenalin was pulsing through me, and my heart was literally pounding. So I just for up (three thirty in the morning) and came to church to "keep the Lord company." While I was thinking about this dream I heard, by faith, "What did you think of the dream?" I thought, It was fortunate that the ladder handle was there and I was able to get out and save my life. The Lord said, by faith, "What if I told you the river was Me?" That stunned me at first. Then I said, "I am willing, and will, jump back in... willingly and gladly... Bring it on. If it's You, I want all of You that You will give me. I trust You for wherever you take me. I'm going to trust and enjoy the ride." And I jumped back into the River. 

- bob krulish

excerpt taken from Shrewd by Rick Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment