Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Week 4

I spent some time yesterday evening thinking about where I saw, felt, smelled, tasted, and heard God yesterday...it was difficult...it took some time...I was still thinking about it this morning...

Smell was easy...we went to the fair. Funnel Cakes are of the Lord.

I tasted the Lord when for some reason I was led to this food booth and impulsively bought a lemonade...it was heavenly...but the God moment happened when I allowed my daughter to take a sip (she normally does not like lemonade). She drank the whole thing! She turned to me halfway through and said: "Daddy, this is the goodest lemonade in the whole world!" ...perhaps the God moment occurred when I let her finish. (The lemonade was darn good).

I heard yesterday when Charlie from China called. I have been praying for him and trying to get back in contact with him for months but had lost his information. He found me! He and his girlfriend are coming to visit in two weeks!

Then, I saw this picture...and I think that is when I remember feeling the Lord. Could he, yes, he could, he does, the Lord! He delights in me (and YOU!) even more than this! Even more than I delight in Dave Dave, my son.





No comments:

Post a Comment