Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Week 3

A special thank you to my wife, who sent these out on my behalf last week while I was out in the woods. All of the strange out of order entries are a result of my poor instructions. She did great under the circumstances.

My circumstances had me on the Wonderland Trail, a 93 mile loop around Mount Ranier in Washington. In nugget form, the experience brought to mind this passage from Deuteronomy.

"Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart." Deuteronomy 8:2

What does it mean that God purposefully leads us to places in order to humble and test us? How is he leading you right now in this way?



More on this subject this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment