Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday April 15

Waffle House Part 2

You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil;
with you the wicked cannot dwell.
the arrogant cannot stand in your presence;
you hate all who do wrong.
You destroy those who tell lies;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
the Lord abhors.

But I, by your mercy,
will come into your house;
in reverence will I bow down
toward you holy temple.
Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness
because of my enemies -
make straight your way before me.

Psalm 5

O Lord, the path seems crooked. I fail to see the way to walk. Move me therefore not by sight, but by faith. Step by step. One foot before the other into the darkness into your light. The path is straight when it is taken a step at a time. I step into you. In Jesus name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment