Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monday April 18

Not a word from their mouth can be trusted;
their heart is filled with destruction.
their throat is an open grave;
with their tongue thy speak deceit.
Declare them guilty O God!
Let their intrigues be their downfall.
Banish them for their many sins,
for they have rebelled against you.

But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 5:9-12

O Lord let me not be led into mistruth. May the words that come forth from my mouth be true. May my ears as they hear, may they hear with truth. May my heart constrain me to the truth. May my mind not tempt me to speak falsehood, that there would be no falsehood in me. That when I proclaim your goodness, Lord, that my words can be trusted. That my life would bear witness to the words I say: the Lord is good! His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting. He loves you. He loves you. You can believe it.



No comments:

Post a Comment