Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday May 12

I've discovered that my marriage and my relationship with Jesus have some things in common. If I'm unwilling to do certain things for the ones I cherish, things that they cherish, no great thing is going to happen in our relationship. Intimate friendship within the boundary of reason is a maimed friendship. Calculated love is no love at all. Although to me jewelry seems to be a waste, my wife likes jewelry. Similarly, when considering my relationship with Jesus, the question is plain and simple: Jesus what do you want?

breaking the rules - fil anderson (158)

It's the same question that he asks us!

When Jesus asks you What do you want? He is really saying: I love you! One way to tell Jesus you love him is to ask him the question back.




No comments:

Post a Comment