Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 15

Now we get to an intringuing verse:

"I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also. They will listen to my voice, and there will ne one flock and one shepherd." John 10:16

This verse has been interpreted several ways from what I understand. I think this is one of the pieces of Scripture Mormons use to defend their position.

I don't know who Jesus is exactly talking about, other than I am certain he is talking about you and me. In Christ's sheepfold there is no singular, tribe, race, ethnicity, or culture. the sheepfold of Jesus is mutli-colored and includes all nations and people groups. All may come. May the world hear his voice. Let us pray for the world today that they, that we, would listen to the voice of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment