Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 22

Jesus guides me along right paths.

Psalm 23:3

I told the story tonight about the time I tried to climb Mount Sherman, a fourteener in Colorado. It was my second fourteener and I had a vague idea where I was going. But as I came out into this talus strewn field, I thankfully saw some people climbing up ahead of me. I followed them and eventually overtook them as I finished climbing the mountain...only to find that there was a mountain right next to me that was higher!

I had followed these folks up the wrong mountain!

Sometimes we might see folks, and those folks might look like they know what they're doing and where they're going, but before you go following them makes sure they're going the way you want to go. Jesus will always lead you the right way.

Follow him.

And if you can't figure out where he is leading, find someone who knows him and have them help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment